Out here is a real good place to feel confident about the integrity of your oil.
- Refines oil while engine is running
- Eliminates liquid contaminants
- Increases fuel efficiency
- Mitigates fuel dilution of motor oil
- Extends DEF yield
- Reduces DPF regen cycles
- Maintains 100% oil lubricity
- Reduces downtime and costs
- Increases oil change intervals
- Saves your money
- Reduces waste oil production
- Prolongs engine service beyond 60%
- Huge return on investment
- Reduces hydro-carbon impact
- Implementation is simple!
Commercial diesel engines generally need oil changes 6 to 12 times a year, costing $300 to $400 each time. Once installed, ONBOARD® can save thousands per year.
ONBOARD® Performance Products are compatible with virtually all internal combustion engines.
- Detroit Diesel
- General Motors
- John Deere
- Mercedes Benz
- Scania AB
- Yanmar and more…
Marine engines and equipment operate in the most severe conditions you can imagine.
In these conditions, it’s imperative that your engines and hydraulic systems operate efficiently with minimal downtime. On land, an oil change is a routine ordeal. Out at sea, potential hazards increase, as well as all the hassles. On larger marine engines, oil changes can run several thousands of dollars plus downtime. Not good.
On marine vessels, oil changes occur rapidly as engines are running nearly 24 hours a day under extreme loads. ONBOARD® can not only keep your engine oil in a virtually new condition but virtually eliminate premature wear.
Contact us to arrange a free consultation!
ONBOARD® will not only keep your engine oil in new condition, but can virtually eliminate premature wear.
The ONBOARD® System is valuable for marine engines if:
- You put a large number of miles/hours on your equipment annually.
- You would like to save a large amount of money on oil changes through extended oil drain intervals. You could save as much as 90% over your previous oil maintenance schedule.
- You need to minimize downtime.
- You want the ultimate in protection for your equipment and want to maximize the life of the engine, hydraulic systems, or transmissions.
Need More Data?
ONBOARD® also offers a full-featured Estimated Savings Calculator to fine-tune your savings data.
The Green Perspective
Many consider environmental initiatives in terms of fuel mileage, but the elite knows there is much more they can be doing to protect the environment and earn credibility. More and more, organizations are aggressively seeking out additional technologies that can easily and affordably help them minimize negative effects to the environment, and if improving their bottom line comes with it, HALLELUJAH! The ONBOARD® System helps to reduce oil consumption, thus vastly reducing the environmental issues associated with the responsibility of handling oil, with all its inherent dangers.